- raking dead leaves and papers from the garden and bagging them
- installing the butterfly houses and preparing mud pullding ponds for summer
- tidying up the compost area
- weeding the perrenial garden and the raspberry /strawberry plots
- repairing any damanged plots if neccessary
- installing the hardware on the 4 new rain barrels.r
- cleaning and and weeding your personal plots
- installing hoses.
and anything else not listed.
Please RSVP by Saturday April 25 if you are attending to permit us
to order sufficient refreshments for this work bee.