Friday, 25 July 2014

July Workbee, can you come?

Saturday, tomorrow, is a scheduled workbee at the garden, 
July 26, 930-12
You are encouraged to come, meet some other gardeners and have fun. 
Participating in a workbee(s) is part of your community garden,
 it's where we literally put the community in the garden!

 We will be staining and installing the arbour,
painting the benches and general maintenance..weeding etc.
​
We promise you can choose the task and level of effort you put in. 

AND I promise, you will be smiling during and after the workbee,
each time I go I have loads of fun..!  really!

What you could do, if you are shy like I can be, is "check" your plot...say around 1015/20ish..and see what happens..and I promise someone will say hello....
See you on Saturday?
Kids, snacks, water bottles, and smiles welcome
And mark your calendar for Sept 6 BERM BABY BERM!

No comments: