Saturday 4 May 2013

Our gardeners have spring fever!


Potato condo construction in the snow--now that's dedication!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Late April....
The greenhouse I purchased from The Garden Retreat by Chinook Centre. The have a wonderful selection of small cold frames and greenhouses. It is not heated but I used a 100 w light bulb for those really cold nights. Threw a blanket over top a couple of nights too. Just in case.  It will come in handy when I harden off the 36 tomato plants I started. I went a little crazy after that tomato seminar. 😊
 
Baby pea shoots for salads and sandwiches and 5 different kinds of lettuce.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

May 2 and our gardeners are visiting, eager to get going!
 

No comments: