Thursday 29 January 2015

Spring Research

Grow Cook Eat, Books, Gardening

Carrots Love Tomatoes, Books, Community Gardening, Gardening

The new year has me looking ahead to spring and that means gardening! 
As a novice gardener admittedly I've pretty much winged it every year since joining the community garden, but no more. Companion planting is something I'd like to learn more about and I've heard great things about Carrots Love Tomatoes. Grow Cook Eat was recommended to me and has been quite interesting so far with the author talking about all the usable parts of the vegetable, the flower and tops included. 

Do you have any go to gardening books?

Be sure to check out The Calgary Horticultural Society's Calendar for all their upcoming workshops on everything from Garden Planning, Preparation, and Spring Sowing.

No comments: