Friday 25 July 2014

July Workbee, can you come?

Saturday, tomorrow, is a scheduled workbee at the garden, 
July 26, 930-12
You are encouraged to come, meet some other gardeners and have fun. 
Participating in a workbee(s) is part of your community garden,
 it's where we literally put the community in the garden!

 We will be staining and installing the arbour,
painting the benches and general maintenance..weeding etc.
We promise you can choose the task and level of effort you put in. 

AND I promise, you will be smiling during and after the workbee,
each time I go I have loads of fun..!  really!

What you could do, if you are shy like I can be, is "check" your plot...say around 1015/20ish..and see what happens..and I promise someone will say hello....
See you on Saturday?
Kids, snacks, water bottles, and smiles welcome
And mark your calendar for Sept 6 BERM BABY BERM!

No comments: